Interior and furniture design
Fine woodworking courses
Atelier365 brings together designers and artisans to deal with all aspects of furniture making, from design to construction.
Our aim is to show the possibilities of creating furniture and objects arising from the dialogue between craftsmen and designers.
Made by people rather than machines, we make and sell products that are made by hand, to keep traditions alive and make unique objects.
Atelier365 also organises woodworking courses instructed by traditional cabinet makers, who offer an introduction to the various techniques of joinery using genuine cabinet-making tools and machines.
- Laura Greindl : Furniture , product designer
- John Martin : Communication
- Margaret de Cannart : Teacher , cabinet maker
- Yves Woedstad : Teacher
- Gauthier Oushoorn : Teacher
- Patrice Stinglhamber : Teacher , cabinet maker
- Alexis Lorich : Teacher , cabinet maker